Crystal Crafting Artifact (CCA)
Become a CCA Scientist by manufacturing your own Yumi crystals with special bonuses, climb to the top of the CCA Scientist Leaderboard
and be in demand by Yumi rescuers for high-end crystals. Challenge yourself with the various puzzle modes (each higher mode provides
more bonus to crystal manufacturing). Each crystal created provides a bonus towards faster Nether gain of the Yumies.
Predict the outcome of the combination of the 3 holographic elements displayed. Every puzzle will ask you
to predict the outcome of 10 sets of 3 elements. Your score is based on how quickly and accurately you answer.
The puzzle is based on chemical neutralization reactions between the elements in order of their speed of reaction.
How to Solve the Puzzle
TIP: Wear or Rez the CCA Cheat Guide (included) for additional help
- Click on the CCA and choose "BEGIN".
- Click on the elemental bottle that represents the answer to the question.
- The answer is based on speed of reaction. Example: If the CCA has Fire, Water & Earth, you will click on Earth bottle.
This is because Fire + Water have a FASTER speed of reaction than Water + Earth.
- Fire + Water = 0 (fastest reaction)
- Earth + Water = 0
- Earth + Nature = 0
- Metal + Nature = 0
- Metal + Fire = 0 (slowest reaction)
\o/ Once all questions are answered, your score will pop up and the rarity of the crystal you crafted. \o/
NOTE: If you score under 5,000, no crystal will be made.
- Click "Confirm" in the next menu to start crystallization.
- When crystallization is complete, it will turn into a crystal.
\o/ Now your crafted crystal is ready to nether a Yumi! \o/
TIP: Crystal with higher score, such as 205,000, is better than a crystal with score of 18,500
- A Yumi inside the crystal with the higher score will NETHER FASTER.